Giving is a privilege. The choice to give expresses our love for Christ by meeting a practical need. We can meet these practical needs by giving financially or by giving of our time and being involved in one of the projects.
1. Project: Belarus
2. Project: Lviv
3. Project: Territory 2.2/Education Center
4. Project: Territory 2.2/Language Camps
5. Project: Territory 2.2/Widows
6. Project: Lutsk Church
7. Project: Romania
8. Project: Refugees
9. Project: Leadership School
10. Project: Kazakhstan
11. Project: Emergency Relief
In the USA, Mission to the East is a part of Leading Edge International.
In the UK, Mission to the East is part of an indigenous missions network called Central Eurasian Partners (CEP).
Both organizations take seriously the trust you place in them to deliver your gifts as efficiently as possible. They take care when they select a project. Your gifts become a long-term investment in God’s work.
In the United States, you can easily give to Mission to the East through Leading Edge International (LEI). Please visit their website, we are one of their many partners ministering in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. (www.leadedge.org)
OPTIONS TO GIVE TO Leading Edge:
- Major Credit Card via PayPal
- Check: Make your check payable to: Leading Edge International, PO Box 1893, Noblesville, IN 46061
- Automatic Debit: Fill out our ACH response slip. This form allows you to give automatically direct from your checking account on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly) without having to bother with the mail.
Click Here to Download the Give Electronically automatic debit form.
- Stock: IRA distributions, transfers of stock or other appreciated non-cash items may be gifted free of capital gains tax by requesting instructions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail response to:
Leading Edge International
PO BOX 27
Strasburg, OH, 44680
Unsure which effort to support? Please write email@example.com.
We are happy to discuss any of the great partners, people or projects we serve.
In the UK: Central Eurasian Partners (CEP) is very grateful for your financial donations, both on a one time or regular basis. As a UK registered charity, CEP is eligible for Gift Aid, so if you pay UK tax, please ask us for the Gift Aid form to increase the value of your donation by 25% at no cost to you.
Mission to the East is part of an indigenous missions network called Central Eurasian Partners (CEP). We are very grateful for financial donations to the work of CEP, both on a one time or regular basis. As a UK registered charity we are eligible for Gift Aid, so if you pay UK tax please ask us for a Gift Aid form to increase the value of your donation by 25% at no cost to you.
If you would like to donate to CEP, you can make a bank transfer using the following information. Please also email us to tell us of your donation, and how you would like it to be used (you can earmark it for a particular Partner or even a certain project within a Partner organisation, or you can leave it undesignated). If you prefer to send a cheque instead we can give you the address to send it to.
Account name: Central Eurasian Partners
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account number: 00016282
Bank: CAF Bank